About Meese Property Group
We are a group of savvy industry professionals working together to make Real Estate transactions easy, enjoyable and profitable for our clients in and around Pinehurst, North Carolina! We also have a relocation division which allows us to help clients buy, sell or invest in real estate anywhere in the WORLD. We offer specialists in each area of a transaction, Realtors, marketing and transaction coordination staff, and personalized coaching to launch you into immediate production! Our exclusive systems are integrated to create a seamless and world-class experience for every client we work with.
Founded in 2015, Meese Property Group has grown from a solo operation to multiple agents and staff closing in excess of $10 million in annual sales. Our Team is now accepting applications for Inside Sales and Full-Time Real Estate Agent positions.
We're looking for:
- Full-Time Real Estate Agent - Are you seeking a full pipeline, hands on training and a process oriented team with systems in place to allow you the freedom to focus on providing a world-class service to your clients? We're hiring licensed agents to come on board and hit the ground running. You'll learn from and report directly to Meese Property Group founder Damara Meese. With weekly one on one coaching with co-founder Birche Meese.
- Responsibilities include lead generation, researching and finding suitable properties for clientele, to make showing appointments based on your consultation with the buyer, and assisting your lead agent through out your training period.
- Inside Sales Agent - Are you a customer service orientated individual that loves people and building relationships? We're hiring an ISA to convert leads to appointments.
- Responsibilities include fielding incoming leads from internet sources and sign calls, and maintaining contact with those leads over time to ultimately foster them into qualified appointments. Our ISAs make approximately 50-100 calls per day and communicate efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
- Administrative Staff - Are you organized, able to multi-task, and love the idea of creating processes around efficiency and communication?
- As we grow we require more assistance in prepping, processing and closing real estate transactions, most often times referred to as a Transaction Coordinator.
- Digital Marketing Intern - Are you looking to gain invaluable experience through an internship with a company employing the latest in digital marketing systems? We're hiring a Digital Marketing Intern to perform tasks associated with what we call CAB: Create Content, Advertise it on Facebook and Blast it out through email. You'll learn from and report directly to MPG founder Damara Meese.
- Responsibilities include publishing blog posts, sending email marketing messages, running Facebook ads and building our presence as the for Pinehurst and beyond.
Think you're a fit for Meese Property Group? Email Your Resume to [email protected]
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture.
Meese Property Group Accolades
Our team is proud to have earned more than 50 five-star client reviews, and counting!
Our co-founders Birche and Damara Meese are Top Producers at Keller Williams Pinehurst and Agent Leadership Council members; teaching and guiding other Agents toward success.
Great people + excellent systems + incredible culture = a great career!
Email Your Resume to [email protected] to apply.